5 Simple Steps For Getting a Medical Marijuana Card
Getting a MMJ Card is a very simple and fast process. It wouldn’t take more than half an hour.
A cannabis card can be prescribed for the treatment of a wide array of medical maladies, which include depression, anxiety, migraines, glaucoma, insomnia, post-traumatic stress disorder, and many other issues.
Obtaining A Medical Marijuana Card In California
To obtain a card, follow these simple steps:
1. Book an appointment online at thcdoctor.org or by calling 408-298-6666. You can also visit their office located in downtown San Jose, at 36 S 1st street.
2. Upon arriving, sign-in and fill out the paperwork provided. Do not forget your I.D.
3. After filling out the forms, you will be seen by a doctor to discuss your issues and why you may be a candidate for treatment. The doctor is California Medical Board certified and licensed, and what you say is 100% confidential in line with HIPAA standards.
4. If you qualify, you will be given a letter of recommendation signed by the doctor. An identification card can be administered if you’d like. (Note: ID cards are often times seen as more official at collectives and for law enforcement)
5. For those that do not qualify, or choose not to go through with getting this recommendation, the visit will be FREE.